Monday, February 16, 2009

First in a Series Reading Challenge 2009

I saw this challenge and thought, "That looks interesting, but I'll never get it done." Then as I have been reading this year, I noticed that two of my books read are first in a series books without even trying. So I have decided to throw my hat in the ring.

The challenge rules are...
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Read 12 books that are the first in any series. You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

Here's how I am doing...
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind by Ann B. Ross
3. A Silent Ocean Away by DeVa Gantt
4. Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
5. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
6. A Child Called "It"
7. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
8.
9.
10.
11.
12

No comments: