Friday, December 30, 2011

Diary of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

From Goodreads: Greg records his sixth grade experiences in a middle school where he and his best friend, Rowley, undersized weaklings amid boys who need to shave twice daily, hope just to survive, but when Rowley grows more popular, Greg must take drastic measures to save their friendship.

Youngest has read this series from start to finish, in fact, Santa gave him the newest book in his stocking this year. So Santa decided, after having invested about $60 in this series over the years, to read one. It was alright. I am definitely NOT the target audience, so I won't get too unhappy that I didn't love it. I do love that my child has read and reread them all. I was just expecting them to be a little bit funnier, but they just weren't written with me in mind!

This works for these challenges..

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I loved this series - I guess I still think like a kid.

Kim@Time2Read said...

We own them all, too, but I have yet to read one. I guess I should read at least one. At least they are short! Adding to my TBR!