Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge

As I have ventured into the world of book challenges, I've discovered some gaps in my reading history. One of the biggest seems to be that I have never read anything (not a page!) by Jane Austen. I did see the movie Clueless which I know is based on something Austen but that is as close I have gotten to the author that everyone else seems to love. So when I saw the Everything Austen challenge, I decided it was a sign that I should put my toe into the pool. You can read all about the challenge here at Stephanie's Written Word.

I have decided to focus on one book, Pride and Prejudice. I chose this one because my DD Bookworm owns both the book and the new movie and because the zombie book intrigues me! So here is my list...I'm excited to begin!

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (the book)
2. Pride and Prejudice BBC version (movie)
3. Pride and Prejudice 2005 version (movie)
4. Bride and Prejudice (movie)
5. Bridget Jone's Diary
6. Pride, Prejudice & Zombies by Sean Grahame-Smith
(book)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I first read Pride & Prejudice just last year and really enjoyed it! So glad you decided to join my challenge!

bermudaonion said...

Good luck with the challenge!