Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Reading Challenge

All About {n}

The Christmas Sweater
The Christmas Pearl
Christmas Cake
Santa Cruise: A Holiday Mystery at Sea
The Christmas Cookie Club


(Harrumph! I tried to lift a cute montage off my Goodreads page but it is not working. Story of my life these days as I am going on almost a month now without a computer! New computer is scheduled for delivery at the end of this week - hooray!)

These are the books I am reading for the Holiday Reading Challenge hosted by Nely over at All About N. It started way back in November so I started reading then too and have almost finished all of these books - having a GREAT time reading some light hearted Christmas. I'm off to go "link up", you can too if you are interested, we have until Dec. 31st to complete the challenge.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Have fun with the challenge and the new computer!