Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BBAW - Reading Meme


Do you snack while you read? Nope.
Do you tend to mark your books as you read? No again.
Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Both but definitely more fiction.
Hard copy or audiobooks? Both.
Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you
able to put a book down at any point? Stop anytime.
If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? No, but sometimes I mark it with a post-it in the hopes of participating in bermudaonion's Wondrous Words Wednesady. In typical procrastinator fashion...I have accomplished this goal one time!
What are you currently reading? The Queen's Lady by Barbara Kyle
What is the last book you bought? Just ordered The Brothers Boswell by Philip Baruth for the Facebook Historical Fiction Book Club - haven't received it yet.
Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can
you read more than one at a time? More than one.
Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? Anytime, anywhere.
Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Stand alone.

2 comments:

Belle said...

I'm always wishing I could play Kathy's Wondrous Words! I haven't done it even once.

Love the name of your blog. :)

bermudaonion said...

It doesn't have to be the end of the chapter for me, but I do have to stop at the end of the first paragraph on the page and then I turn my bookmark to face the page I'm on. Weird, I know.