Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

This will be the shortest Twilight series review ever. I finished the book over a month ago. I tagged a spot for a post but then I never wrote it! It is completely impossible to simply type in a post what I wrote in my reading journal because that is spoiler after spoiler and I wouldn't want to do that. So I'll just say these few things...
1. There's one "aww" thing. After thinking for three books that Bella sets a terrible example for young girls everywhere with her willingness to give up her life for her love, there is finally a nice little moral message played out. Aww!
2. There's an "eeewww" moment as well. Someone that I don't like does something that I don't like. Ewww.
3. It really was just all down hill for me after Book One. I loved Book One. These other three - they're alright, I wanted to find out what happened but I wasn't enthralled like I was the first time.

That's it. If you want more, just Google it, I am sure there are 50 billion posts out there to pick from!

No comments: