Sunday, October 26, 2008

He was channeling Carson from Queer Eye.

I went on a Cub Scout camping trip with Youngest this weekend. The weather was brisk. Youngest and I shared a tent and started out in separate sleeping bags - his a little bit thinner than mine. Around 6AM, he woke up having to go to the bathroom. This was the absolute coldest hour of the trip. I know this because I looked at the hour-by-hour report at weather.com and noted that 6AM was the low temperature. So he zips out, very under dressed for the weather, and takes care of business. When he came back in, I felt a little bit guilty about my thicker, warmer sleeping bag, so I said, "Do you want to crawl in here and share with me?" He said, "Oh yeah." (He was FREEZING!) So Youngest slides in and we get all cuddly comfortable and then as he is starting to drift off, he says, "You really should think about using that PedEgg again." and then with a sigh, he's off to sleep......huh?! that would have to be someone other than my son......like maybe this guy..........

No comments: