Saturday, October 18, 2008

180 Minutes of Solitude

I. am. home. ALONE! Except for the puppy, of course, but.. NO OTHER PEOPLE! I have three hours of silence - except for the TV in the background and some random barking. What to do, what to do? Oh, I know exactly what to do...blog, blog, blog! I have been busy with my Fall Into Reading post updating the reviews completed by adding excerpts from the dust jackets and photos of the authors and links to related pages - wow! And, of course, every time I click on "view blog" and read what I have written I find a typo - ugh - I use spell check, how does this happen? Oh, who cares, I can sit here amd fix it all at my leisure! My blog is still a secret in this house so being home alone means I can blog openly - not keeping a game of Solitaire tabbed to quickly click over to if someone looks over my shoulder! I think I have a sense of how a closet cross dresser must feel with a few hours alone in the house - freedom to be who I want to be! The keyboard is my high heels, the mouse my silky stockings....now if I could just think of something to write about!

No comments: