Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where did this month these months go?

I started this post in May and now here it is July! I had to take a slew of online classes because my employer decided very unexpectedly that I should renew my expired teaching certificate and do it immediately please! so I basically took a years worth of classes over this summer session and it consumed a huge junk of my time! Ugh - just a few loose ends for that and I'll be done and hopefully back in the swing of things! Hope everyone out there in the book blogosphere has been well. I miss the community and am looking forward to some time to particpate soon.

Here's where I was in May before the new craziness began....

Hard to believe I have let almost a month go by without tending to my posts! I always say "May is the new December" for those of us with school aged children. As soon as we get through Easter, the end of year festivities begin and it is one thing after another! I have been reading though so to get myself back on track I will make my list of books read here and see what I can get done as far as my thoughts later!

Homefront by Kristin Hannah
Uglies by Scott Westerfield
Morality for Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith
What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman
A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmell
She Got Up Off the Couch by Haven Kimmell
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillippa Gregory
The Lions of the West by Robert Morgan
The Paris Wife by Paula McClain
Ketchup is a Vegetable by Robin O'Bryant

And, since May, I can also add...
Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiana
Coming Out by Danielle Steele
Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
Night Swim by Jessica Keener
Off the Road by Jack Hitt
The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper
Autism At Hand by Lorca Damon
Just A Guy by Bill Engvall
The Cat Manual by Michael Taylor
A Quiver Full of Arrows by Jeffrey Archer
Evidence by Johnathan Kellerman
Say When by Elizabeth Berg
Staying at Daisy's by Jill Mansell
Your Two Year Old by Ames and Ilg

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you were able to get in a lot of reading while you were taking those classes. It's good to see you back.