Monday, November 15, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday started by Marcia at The Printed Page is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). This month Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Julie at Knitting and Sundries. Stop by there to check out everyone else's mailboxes. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
















I didn't get these through my mailbox but instead through a stroke of good luck at a local church bazaar. There they sat in hard cover in mint condition on the dollar table. I was so happy becasue I have seen so many good reviews. Lord knows when I will actually read them but now they are ready and waiting! Here is a link to Brunonia Barry's beautiful website www.brunoniabarry.com.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

What a great find!!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

That's a great deal! I hope you enjoy them both!

Casdok said...

Bargain!